Lectures, workshops and courses in London
Additionally to my photo sessions, I'm also offering seminars and workshop to local camera clubs in London and private tuition to individual photographers.
I'm very enthusiastic and passionate about photography especially when it comes to off-camera lighting. Acquiring and improving my skills are not enough, I want to share my knowledge and help other photographers at all levels to better understand light and their flashguns.
Off-camera flash techniques is a misunderstood subject and photographers starting the subject often get confused with how to juggle between the camera and flash settings. In my group and one-to-one tuitions, I'm trying to clarify these technical confusions in simple and non technical words avoiding to mention too much of these rules and laws but rather demonstrating them.
Courses' program and rates*
|Course name||Description||1-on-1 price||Group price (max. 4)|
|Basics of photography.||Just bought a new digital camera and want to take better pictures? This 2 hours hands-on course is what you need. We will go around the basics of photography: light, exposure, composition, ISO, White Balance, Shutter Speed, Aperture etc.. at your own pace.||£120**||Price for Australia available soon.|
|Introduction to off-camera lighting.|| |
3 hour hands-on course on the use of off-camera lighting with speedlights with a model. The program includes:
It is made of 1 hour about the theory and 2 hours hands-on practice.
The price includes the model's fees.
|£180**||Price for Australia available soon.|
|Off-camera lighting coaching.||Have a personal project and need a lighting director, someone to guide you with the lighting during the execution of your photography? Please contact me for custom quote.|
|Photographic Societies|| |
Subject of my lectures:
|n/a||Please contact me.|
|Custom tuition.||Need tuitions on a specific subject? Or maybe additional hours to perfect your skills? Please contact me for a custom package.|
(*) Under 21, over 60 & active members of the LPMG & EHHPS gets the group price for a 1-to-1 training.
(**) These prices are valid until Dec 2012.
- May 28th 2012 - Off-camera flash techniques at the Hemel Hempstead Photographic Society.
- mid July - Relocating to Sydney, Australia
October 30th 2012 - Advance Off-camera flash techniques at the Stoke Poges Photographic Club November 2nd 2012 - Advance Off-camera flash techniques at the North Hampshire Photographic Society
Past workshops and seminars:
- Introduction to off-camera flash photography at the LPMG
- "Off Camera Flash photography" lecture at the LPMG's Annual Workshop with guest speaker Charlie Waite
- Studio practical session at the EHHPS
- Lecture at the KCL Photo Society
- Lecture and workshop at the London Photography Meetup Group (LPMG)
- Lecture at the Notting Hill Photography Club
- Lectures at the Ealing and Hampshire House Photographic Society
- The Lighting Workshop - Lighting Basics at the LMPG
- Private off-camera flash workshop with the LPMG's organizers
- Flash photography using TTL at the LPMG
- Off-camera flash techniques at the Stoke Poges Photographic Club
- Off-camera flash techniques at the Marlow Camera Club
- Off-camera flash techniques at the North Hampshire Photographic Society